Blog flunkie checking in. I know now why I've never started a blog. I knew I'd be dismal at it. Usually my thoughts are preoccupied with very deep and fairly personal stuff. And even though I'm new at this game, I'm pretty sure most of it is not at all appropriate fodder for a blog.
Anyway, in lieu of talking about what I'm really thinking, how about some miscellaneous facts about me?
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Classic and gorgeous. Totally my style. Pearls always look like an affectation to me.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Milk
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't really have a favorite. It's usually whatever I'm watching on Netflix. Right now it's Big Love.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Current usual breakfast is homemade granola with homemade yogurt, frozen blueberries and wheat germ on top. OJ and coffee.
6. What is your middle name? Kathryn
7. What food do you dislike? There isn't much I dislike. Not a fan of pickles. Won't usually choose most seafood.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I don't listen to music a lot. I'm aware this makes me totally uncool and un-young. But it's me.
9. Whats your favorite car? God, I don't care. Something that always runs, is quiet, and has lots of luxurious extras.
10. Favorite sandwich ? Arby's Market Fresh Turkey & Swiss. It's true.
11. What characteristic do you dislike? Not being able to ask for help. We all suffer from this one.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I hate the way everything fits me right now. But I always wear jeans. Always.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Wow, that's a good question. Umm, an island somewhere. And Germany.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't have a favorite. Whatever looks good and is affordable.
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere away from everything.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? The one where my husband took the girls outside to play while I got a long bath. That was nice.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball. My husband got me into it.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Um, not too far. On my blog.
19. First person you expect to respond? I have no idea.
20. When is your birthday? November 17
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Late morning.
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5 or 9
23. Pets? We have one 3-legged cat. Probably be getting some other caged creature soon. The kids want something, but I don't think I can handle a dog.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nothing to report at this time.
25. What did you want to be when you were little ? An actress. I was pretty good.
26. How are you today? Tired. Pensive.
27. What is your favorite candy? Peanut butter cups
28. What is your favorite flower? I like roses, lillies, tulips
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Leaving on a trip to Denver in June.
30. What's your full name? Natalie Kathryn (Clark) O'Hern
31. What are you listening to right now? Football on TV
32. What was the last thing you ate? Oh, God. Wendy's. If I weren't doing this right now, you'd never know that.
33. Do you wish on stars? no
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple, no question.
35. How is the weather right now? about 34 today and windy. Better than it has been.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My MIL
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke. Ahhhhh.
38. Favorite restaurant? I just don't have favorites of most things. I'll always go to El Aguila Real
39. Real hair color? Brown, people. Just brown.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I remember a chemistry set, a typewriter, Lite Brite, record player. These are the things that stand out.
41. Summer or winter? Summer. I love being outside with minimal clothing.
42. Hugs or kisses ? Kisses
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? If we're talking ice cream, vanilla for sure.
44. Coffee or tea? OMG, coffee for sure.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure!!
46. When was the last time you cried? I'm always tearing up about something. But a good cry? About a week ago.
47. What is under your bed? Carpet. Probably some stray socks.
48. What did you do last night? Had pizza at the IL's. Spent forever getting the girls to leave for home. Put them to bed then crashed.
49. What are you afraid of? Oh, man, I'm not going there. The list is extensive.
50. Salty or sweet? there's nothing like salty and sweet together.
51. How many keys on your key ring? Oh, about four.
52. How many years at your current job? Six
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 6
55. Do you make friends easily? NO! I have an extremely hard time opening up.
Thanks for reading. That was kind of fun.