Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WIP's


Suddenly decided today that I need to knit myself a hat. I chose the Cabled Newsboy Cap from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation. It's really cute and easy and I hope it fits my head when I'm done!

Also knitting the Casey's Coat dog sweater from SNB Nation. This is the second one I've done. My folks have two little dogs now, a male and a female. I knit pink on pink for the female and now I'm doing a boy's version.

These little dogs are a Chihuahua and Dachshund mix and the other is all Dauchshund. Very cute and small. My dad does most of the pet naming at their house and calls the little female Lillipoochin. The other one is Cyrano for his very long nose and after an episode during which they thought they wouldn't be able to keep the dog, his full name became Cyrano de Pooch-is-Back.

Casey's Coat for Cyrano

Lillipoochin. Snort.

1 comment:

Knittripps said...

Glad to see you knitting!