Monday, December 8, 2008

Ugh, will it ever stop?

So, this is what I had for lunch today.



Lunch



I know, it really sick, isn't it. That's why I'm putting it here. I have problem with food. I know what to eat. In fact, nutrition is a particular interest of mine. I read practically every new book on the subject. But this bad food does something for me and being accountable to myself has not worked, so I'm going to be accountable to you, reader, and this blog.



After this meal, I ate about four large gingerbread man cookies, but didn't take a picture of that. But I am going to take pictures of what I eat from now on. Probably not every meal and snack, but most.



Broadripple



Also, I've been knitting. This is Broadripple with Cascade Fixation. My first pair of socks! Actually, my first sock. We'll see about the pair. I plan to cast on the second and knit a few rounds right away to stave off SSS.



And, I had an interview with my first potential paying client for my doula business. That went really, really well which is good because I was about to throw up from nerves on the drive over there. Now after I get paid and actually work the job, I'll really be in business, so to speak.

5 comments:

TattooedMama said...

Take away my holistic mom's card. I have a problem with fast food myself. Want to take a challenge with me? 30 days no fast food? We can blog back and forth....

Natalie O. said...

Excellent idea! I did great today, which I'll blog about before I go to bed tonight.

TattooedMama said...

And loving your sock! I personally was thinking I would like a knee sock version better than the short one. What size needles did you use?

Natalie O. said...

Just the 2's that Sabbath recommended. I'm actually finding it a little loose. Probably could have gone with 1's that most in the blogosphere found were more appropriate.

Funky Mama said...

Oh, that looks heavenly......

we are detoxing over here. The inlaws do NOT know what vegetables are, and living with them for 3 months has ruined my poor families nutrition. I may not post pics of what I am eating, but I will be joining you guys on a 30 days of completely healthy eating.

I'm sorry your socks are loose :(, I don't know I have a future as a sock knitting teacher ;)

And Jess told me that you were hired? AWESOME! You are the only name I drop when people ask about Postpartum Doulas, but business has been nonexistent for me.